Sunday, March 30, 2014

KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2014




HEY!HEY!HEY! I'm back!!!!!! So how many you seen the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards! Well I did and I though it was AMAZING and let me tell you their was a lot of fashionistas ! Let me tell you who I liked, like their dresses so I liked Zendaya, Bella Thorne , Peyton List, and Debby Ryan dresses and much more. I have much more favorites but I want to tell you about some of the celebrities dresses\ outfits. I loved Zendaya's bangs they were so fashionable her bangs went with her outfit. I liked Bella Thorne outfit also it was like a greenish out fit like a short, fashionable, cute ,jumpsuit but even cuter. Like Zendaya  outfit she had on a white t-shirt with pearls, some shorts, and socks with Chanel heels. I liked how Peyton List had on like a lace dress but it was fashionable lace at the top. I loved a lot of Dresses at the Kids Choice Awards!!! Congratulations to Celebrities who won blimps\awards!!!!!!! Also I liked Cameron Boyce outfit and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment